Meeting does not exist: 86125654641.
There’s never been a better time to join nearly 90,000 people who have the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
It’s designed to reflect the needs of today’s employers giving learners everything they need to know and do to make their workplace safer.
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors, and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
Trusted by many prestigious organizations such as Maersk, Shell, BP, Skanska, Nestle, and the Dubai World Trade Centre, it can help to:
- Minimize workplace injuries and illness
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can win business
The assessment for the NEBOSH International General Certificate comprises two parts:
- Unit IG1 is assessed by a two-hour assessment completed at home
- Unit IG2 is assessed by a three-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
- Unlimited Training Until you Pass the Exam
- Materials & Exam Fees Included
The exam is held in March, June, September, and December each year.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
IG1: Management of Health and Safety
IG2: Risk Assessment